Rest Tops ?

R.Morehouse

This is my 1st. time posting here. I have a lot to learn. I am new to the 6ppc and lv/hv 100-200yd comp. My equip. is sound and my reloading is coming along well. I have 2 rests that are of high quality and the tops are fixed. I have no real interest in the Seb Neo type of aiming ( just sold one that I had waited ages for ). Is it real hard to compete with the PPC with a fixed top shooting pinning the gun ? Would I be better served getting a quality windage top for one of my other rests? If so ....could you please make a few windage top suggestions....Greenlaw?....Randolph?....Thankyou.

Regards
Rick

Taking the bullets.com windage top and getting rid of the cable system and tuning it up seems to be the best way to go on a cheaper windage top while the JJ seems to be best and is what i use for non joystick. 99% of the guns on the line will be on a farley shooting free recoil. A randolph may work fairly well on a rimfire but i cant recommend one for a centerfire. Never seen a greenlaw so i cant say on that.

I agree with Dusty. The Bullets.com rests are fine and reasonably priced. I just checked their site and many are deeply discounted. On the higher-end of windage tops I like the Hart. My dad has used one for years:

l_front_windage.jpg

-Lee
www.singleactions.com

Back