pumpkin pie

John S

Having pumpkin pie made from scratch for breakfast.

Yes my wife processed a whole pumpkin!

Excuse me while I go get another slice.

Having pumpkin pie made from scratch for breakfast.

Yes my wife processed a whole pumpkin!

Excuse me while I go get another slice.

John,

I trust you will be sharing with your sometime gunsmith and his wife?

Happy Thanksgiving, buddy.

Justin

Back to you Justin

We ate one pie before the turkey was in the oven.

I just remembered I hid the last piece from the second pie up in a cupboard.

BTW I have a Daystate Regal XL .22 Huma Regulated on the way. Should arrive Monday; however I will be on my way to Sonoita, AZ to chase Mearns.

Back to you Justin

We ate one pie before the turkey was in the oven.

I just remembered I hid the last piece from the second pie up in a cupboard.

BTW I have a Daystate Regal XL .22 Huma Regulated on the way. Should arrive Monday; however I will be on my way to Sonoita, AZ to chase Mearns.

John,

LMAO! Down the PCP road you go...your powder burners are about to start playing second fiddle. What are your plans for it...targets? Hunting?

I can't believe you didn't save me a piece of pie. Next rifle I work on for you, I'm putting the barrel on backwards!;)

Good luck with the Turkeys.

Justin

Never a big pumpkin pie fan, but she made it, so we're gonna eat it.

Needed to have something to make it go down easy, so this afternoon I went down to the general store for some vanilla ice cream.

All they had in vanilla was half gallons. That should get me through most of the pie.

Never a big pumpkin pie fan, but she made it, so we're gonna eat it.

Needed to have something to make it go down easy, so this afternoon I went down to the general store for some vanilla ice cream.

All they had in vanilla was half gallons. That should get me through most of the pie.

It is a huge amount of work, and they rarely come out all that much better than the Libby Canned Pumpkin.

Even some of the cooking magazines give Libby the nod.

Back