Please consider support for fellow shooter

slowlearner

ER P. M.
Folks;
The Eastern region has set up a gofundme site to provide a way to help Bob and Nancy Scarbrough with their major medical issues. The initial expenses, and upcoming surgery, and long term therapy work present a huge financial burden. Bob and Nancy have long supported our sport, and it would be wonderful if all of us could help support them in this time of need. http://www.gofundme.com/f/Support a...ed it on gofundme. Sorry for the confusion

Last edited:
Folks;
The Eastern region has set up a gofundme site to provide a way to help Bob and Nancy Scarbrough with their major medical issues. The initial expenses, and upcoming surgery, and long term therapy work present a huge financial burden. Bob and Nancy have long supported our sport, and it would be wonderful if all of us could help support them in this time of need. http://www.gofundme.com/f/support a...e page but it doesn't seem to be working yet.

Sorry mike

As i said in the earlier post I've never attempted this before . I will go to the site and see if they can smarten me up

Try again maybe

As i said in the earlier post I've never attempted this before . I will go to the site and see if they can smarten me up

I just returned to the gofundme page and was able to make a donation. I did not set the site as a link,in my previous post; didn't know how. Maybe try typing in the url ??

Am I correct that this site takes a % from each donation? Guess I would rather just mail a check to Bob and Nancy. Yes, they have given a great deal of themselves, year after year. Prayers for them both/Chuck

Come on guys, Bob and Nancy have given alot to this sport. Bob a member of team USA . I know they are proud people, so lets all give a little and make this part of their pain a little easier. Bob and Nancy I pray for you. We need you guys healthy and back in our sport. Butch

that's strange...er, maybe not.....
I don't think Bob and Nancy have been to China. I could be wrong....
But, then today a Dem Gov says there are 8500 corno-19 peoples in CA.
That's Strange. Gov Newsom just declared it. Maybe, he should talk to CDC and not CNN.

Did I miss something?

Am I correct that this site takes a % from each donation? Guess I would rather just mail a check to Bob and Nancy. Yes, they have given a great deal of themselves, year after year. Prayers for them both/Chuck

No, it's a suggested donation and there's a drop down box to change it if you wish. Click the arrow, choose other, and you can make it 0 or a smaller amount.

I saw you post with the same link but there were a couple of others posted that didn't work when I tried them. I just thought a heads up that the same one you posted works, might get a few people to try clicking again and making a small donation.

Does gofundme take paypal ?

I used to use paypal.
Then 2 Credit cards got hacked in a week. I only used these at paypal......called paypal, took forever to get a live person.
She wasn't so live though. Completely denied there was a security breech. A couple weeks later.....Yep!

Back