Piloting the un-tuned rifle

edgerat

It is my burden in life but, I will make do with what I have to work with.

2200ara.jpg

I have 100 of these targets, that is the reason for shooting them up, if practicing for the sake of practice, I shoot IR targets.

Most places I've shot, that would be a 2000. Better to get used to scoreing that way so you won't be disappointed when you get to the wailing wall.

I gave him the 2 high ones they were probably 50`s ,if Gene plugged them,That target don`t give you anything,close only counts in Horseshoes. He was using the liberal best edge. Rat the ARA target will make you a better shooter,basically only the X`s on a 50/50 target will be 100`s on a ARA, that worst edge is good for you , those 50/50 targets tend to make you feel good and you are no better than you was 6 months ago, ARA&PSL separates plinkers . Not a bad target,definately not a great target,Pinwheels &X`s

Last edited:
Man, I thought I WAS being fair to the target and not me.... Damnit. Someone loan me 150 dollars and a brick, I am headed to Bellwood.

Oh the same person that posted it deleted it

Course you can can go over to bechcrap.com and find all the latest scores and seesome more Calfee bashing if you haven't had enough of that. Same for the Delphi forum. No real information there.

Hey Slick ? Your buddys MAD

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkansas Lost! Did not realize he was my buddy? Is lynn your buddy? Didn`t think so. Did I hit a nerve on rats target? must have; but it was in plain view,Ray Charles could see those 25`s! For what it`s worth, I have been shooting with Tim Miller for three years now, he is shooting pretty good in Fairchance this weekend,I think he would tell rat the same thing,that shooting a ARA target and scoreing it correctly will make you a better shooter,no matter what or whose rifle you are shooting. Can`t make it to S.C. ,end of season and need to get up a few more places in the A-line, 3 tournaments left and every shooter is worth 12 pts ,so I`ll have to be in Alabama@GENES

Last edited:
Arkansas Lost! Did not realize he was my buddy? Is lynn your buddy? Didn`t think so. Did I hit a nerve on rats target? must have but it was in plain view,Ray Charles could see those 25`s

I have no nerves.......Rats target is a great practice target for about only his 10th target he has shot.....25 well all get them......So show up and show us plinkers
how it's done.....

If Issac had not scored it ,I would not have commented,Tuna you let mistakes slide?I noticed that somebody protested Tony Harpers sporter target after it had been scored at Fairchance ,wonder who that a--hole was?

If Issac had not scored it ,I would not have commented,Tuna you let mistakes slide?I noticed that somebody protested Tony Harpers sporter target after it had been scored at Fairchance ,wonder who that a--hole was?

Beets me, but hey if it's out it's out........Just like rats......But you can enlighten us on who did......Maybe one day there will be ARA here and I will shoot it until then

you really need a plug in the hole to tell. somewhere between 1950 and 2100.....best guess for me would be 2000.

About the same, the way most ARA shooters do is count the obvious 100`s I counted 16 meaning you dropped 9,assuming you shot no 25`s that is a 2050, now if you get a plug or two 2100, we generally don`t get many because of worst edge,but occasionally a rat gets a crumb

On the subject of plugs. Which one to get that will work best for IR and RBA scoring? Killough sells one. Oh and this is the 12th target I have shot :)

edgerat
Get in touch with Bill Hindgardner of 50/50 or Dan K to get the newest plug that Bill came out with for 50/50. I believe it can also be used for RBA.
Slick and Don are correct on your targets and the scoring, the ARA with its worst edge is a tough target. Don't get me wrong you are doing great for the few targets you have shot with your new gun. The more you shoot the better you get, good luck in the future...Keep on Shooting.

What has happen to the Issac? Selling out in a hurry,24hours after 2-2000 targets ,tell us the story Rat I want to hear about the chance of a lifetime.Eyes wide open!

Back