Piedmont shooters..

L

LASER

I plan on attending Piedmont's 600 yd shoot on Saturday. I have never shot there before. Hope Google directions work. Typically, I have my application and money ready to register when I arrive at a shoot. Does Piedmont accept the IBS on line registration form? Also how much does it cost for two guns?
I realize that this should have been posted sooner.. We are leaving PA this afternoon at four and headed south. I am very hopefully to hook up with someone at the range Friday around noon to tune my gun to the elevation there. My tune is for sea level. I would guess that 900/1K tunes would be different.
Hope someone sees this and responds before 4 today.
Thanks
Tim Thompson
Hanover PA

Yes, you do use the IBS registration form which is online. Shooting both guns will cost $40. Come on down, you will be welcomed and have a great time! Zero should not be much different. There is a bank with clays to the left of each target to sight in on. Several shooter have spotting scopes if you need help. Samuel Hall

Thank you for kind response. I plan on finding the range friday about noon and possibly tuning a little at 100 if there is somone there.
See you Sat. Thanks again
Tim

Back