Pieces of benchrest history for sale

James A. Kelbly

I have been asked by June Pindell to sell 5 of Ferris Pindell’s personal rifles. These five rifles are custom actions made by Ferris for his own personal use. These rifles have been used to test many of Ferris’s ideas and several of the rifles he won many a BR match with and National Championships. I will be taking pictures of these rifles, really not much to look at as Ferris was a realist and knew looks was only cosmetic. These rifles were tools to Ferris in his search to shoot that small group.
This is a chance for you to own the personal rifles of one of the most famous and known Benchrest shooter and co-developer of the PPC cartridge. The rifles were used to develop many of the ideas we are using today in Benchrest. These are custom built Pindell actions in thumbhole stocks.
We also have two Leupold scopes that were specially built for Ferris and his test of his many ideas to shoot smaller groups. These scopes are not off the shelf scopes as I have been told, being specially built for Ferris and his testing.
Ferris Pindell was one of the biggest innovators of Benchrest shooting and now you have a chance to own Benchrest history. These rifles are as competitive today as they were 20 plus years ago. I got the pleasure of seeing Benchrest history when I picked up these rifles from June. The many trophies including National Championship trophies and the workshop of one of our most innovative shooter of all time.
I am selling these rifles to the highest bidder, so if you would like to own a piece of Benchrest history. Send me a bid to jim@kelbly.com
Jim

Back