Offset Rings

Fred J

There was a set of these sold in the Classified section, and the seller did not know who made them. Can anyone give us some more information as to the maker?
30degreeRings.jpg

I believe the man's last name is Fulgum(sp?) you see a lot of this type rings used by the rimfire BR folks. Fulgum(sp?) lives somewhere near Ashboro,NC.

Keith in NC

You miust mean

I think I know the one you're talking about, but the spelling don't look right. I'll check him out. Thanks

Not the same

Those are not the same amount of offset. With my bad neck, I need the ones I pictured.

Fred...

I have a set similar to those first pictured. You can have them for the price of shipping. Good shooting...James Mock PS These are for a 1 inch scope.

Last edited:
Fred,
I'm pretty sure that is one of 2 sets I made for Norm Dixon after his 1st stroke. They are 1/4" taller and offset 1 1/4". He lost the sight in his right eye so he needed to use his left. The kind of thing you make for an old friend that helped you get started.
Gary

I thought so

Gary:
Thanks for the information. The ones I was referring to were sold for a friend in the Classified section.

I have a set, I'm hoping are similar coming and I see how the work out. I too went blind in my right eye some years ago and had to switch from right to left hand shooting, Changing all my stocks was a major set back for me. Hopefully this neck injury will heal itself in time, and I won't need to use this much offset.

Fred J:

I am the one who bought those rings for my daughter's 22RF someday. She already has one set, and I can just switch them around form rifle to rifle for her. So if you don't find a set with enough offset to accomodate you bad neck please let me know. Just send me a PM, and they are yours for exactly what I paid.

Regards, and Gods best,
Tom (AceBall) Mac
Info@AceBallistics.Com

Last edited:
Have a set coming

Thanks Tom, but I do have a set coming. I'm not sure if they are the same or will meet my need, but we'll see. I'll keep your number handy. Don't want to take anything away from a Junior shooter.

Back