NY State & NE Regional IR50/50 3-Gun Yards & Meters Championships, 6/11-12 at Salem

Renegade

NY State & NE Regional IR50/50 3-Gun Yards & Meters Championships, 6/11-12 at Salem

We're just a little over 5 weeks away from the NY State and Northeast Regional IR50/50 Championships at Salem. We'll shoot the NY State and NE Reg. yards matches on Sat. 6/11 starting at 9am and the meters matches on Sun. 6/12 at 9am. I will try to arrange for someone to be at the range so that folks can practice on Friday.

Salem has 16 concrete benches and ample parking for competitors. There will be two 10X20 canopies set up for cleaning, plus plenty of room to put up your own. Coffee and donuts will be available at the range Sat. and Sun. mornings and we'll be serving burgers, hot dogs, assorted salads and cold sodas for lunch both days.

There are two motels in Cambridge, 10 miles south of Salem. They are the Peace Be Still Motor Inn(518-677-5524) or the Blue Willow Motel(518-677-3552) Both are small motels and the next nearest hotel is 15 miles from town so it might be a good idea to book a room as soon as possible if you are thinking of coming. Camping spaces will be available at the range with limited 110V power.

Please give me a heads up if you're coming so we can make sure we'll have enough food and drinks on hand. You can e-mail me at TKBanks98@aol.com, private message me here on BRC or call me at 518-796-0768

Hope to see lots of our friends here!
Todd Banks

See ya there.
Steve & Cyndi
We will bring something to eat I am sure.

Probably be there, Raide's a possible, I've got to remind him every 36 hours so we'll see.

Room's booked at "Peace Be Still" -- Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Michael

Al, Penny, Michael, Steve, Pete, Tim and Raide,
Glad to hear you will be here or hope to make it for the Championships. Bill, I'm sorry to hear that you can't make it. Only 4 weeks left before the matches, folks. Still plenty of benches left, and more HOF points up for grabs than at the 3-Gun Nationals!
Todd

It's a tough decision for me. I am scheduled to go to the "Bud Pryor Memorial CF shoot in Md. I have reservations and all but I must admit, I would perfer to go to Salem instead. GURRRRRRRRRRRR!

If we had any Bacon we could have Bacon & Eggs if we had any Eggs, eh?

Pete,
You know that it'll be a much more relaxing time here at Salem. It's also a much shorter drive, you won't have to reload, there's a barbecue at my house on Sat. night for all the shooters, Fred can give you more advice on how to use the rubbah tape....give me a few minutes and I'll figure out some more reasons for you to come here instead of driving all the way to MD!

Hi Todd,

I look forward to your BBQs as much or more than the shooting. What can we bring...other than a fire extinguisher? :eek:

Al

Al,

Sounds like Pete wants you to bring Bacon & Eggs!

Dave

Al,
Kathy told me she threw out the rest of those grease burgers, so we shouldn't need the fire extinguisher this year! I like the bbq better than the shooting, too. I'm always too busy at the match to talk to folks!
See you in a couple of weeks!
Todd

WELLLLLL - -- - - -
I have decided to come play with you all instead of going all the way to Maryland. There will be me and Ms J. with regard to the Fried Liver & Onions :) .

Pete,
Good to hear that you'll be coming down to NY!!!

Michael

Only a week to go. The range is ready, trophies were shipped from Ron Hoehn a couple of days ago, just a few more loose ends to tie up and we'll be ready for the NY and Northeast Regional Championships next weekend. We have about 20 shooters so far, plenty of room for anyone else who wants to come enjoy a weekend in beautiful Washington County, NY! The extended forecast looks pretty good, too!
Todd

Back