Northeast IR50/50 and ARA Match Directors....

Renegade

Guys,
I've had several requests from shooters, other MD's, and my fiancee asking for Salem's 2008 schedule. Since the club gives me almost unlimited choice of dates and many other clubs have other events to schedule around, I usually wait until all the NE clubs schedules are posted on BRC to make up Salem's schedule. I try to minimize conflicts with other clubs who's shooters travel here, and vise-versa.

This year, I've got to try to get the schedule set a little earlier so Kathy and I can plan our wedding in the spring. I've got, or will have shortly, most of the IR50/50 dates for Camillus, Liverpool, Canastota, and Pinnacle Mtn. Rumor has it that there'll be a couple of more IR50/50 clubs within traveling distance, and I don't know what any of the clubs are planning for ARA this year. I know it's still early, and normally I'd wait till early March to do our schedule, but Kathy and I would appreciate it if you MD's at the other clubs could e-mail me your schedules as soon as you have them set with your clubs and the respective organizations.

I'm also looking for dates for some of the State and Regional matches along the East Coast. We've got to plan the honeymoon, too:D

Thanks,
Todd Banks

Conratulations to you Todd, condolances to Kathy!:D We were wondering when you two were going to tie the knot. Thought maybe your feet got cold with all that snowmobile riding.:p

See you in the spring.

Ken

Schedule

Hey Todd,
Congrats on the big upcoming day! I have sent our schedule in to Wilbur and suppose it will be posted soon, but to give you a heads-up, The "Crawfish" Shoot, Florida State IR50/50 Championship is set for the 5th and 6th of April, with the range open for practice on the 4th. Again this year we will have all the shrimp and crawfish you can eat on Saturday and the Boy Scouts will be there to provide breakfast for both days of the shoot. We look forward to seeing you, Kathy, and Bear. Let me know if you are going to need a camp spot again and I'll get your reservation in. Bill

Todd & Kathy,

I am so happy for the two of you. In fact, I must admit that I had forgotten you two hadn't already hitched up. I will get my dates to you as soon as I can find out what the dates are for those other matches you had mentioned wanting to attend are so as not to conflict. Maybe even later on this afternoon.

Good luck, and if I can be of any help in any way let me know as I owe you.

Dave

Congratulations Kathy and Todd!

I'll send an email out to the "other possible IR 50/50" match director in Mass and see what's going on at his range.

Best,
Michael

Thanks Guys,
Ken, I did have cold feet last Thur. It was 15 below zero, and I rode 100 miles in 3 hrs. There weren't many other snowmobilers out....the SMART ones stayed home!

Thumper, I'm hoping to make the trip to the Crawfish again this year, but it'll probably be just me and Bear again. Are you and Bob P. going to Kettlefoot in May? Kathy will be with me on that trip.

Dave W., let me know when you get dates for your area and the Reg. in Pontiac. I'm still hoping to be able to make it out your way sometime.

Dave S., I don't know what you owe me for, other than getting me hooked on IR50/50. I'm just hoping for that elusive Pinnacle 250 this year!

Michael, let me know when you hear from Paul. I will definitely make some matches over your way this year!

Todd

Crawfish

Todd,
Glad you're gonna make it down, will set aside a place for you and Bear. Sorry Kathy can't make it also. I plan to be at Kettlefoot for sure. Not sure about Bob, but hope he can make it also. Stay in touch for up-dates. Bill

You might be a redneck if.....you plan your wedding around shooting season.

I'm just kidding. I would never, ever, ever pick on any other soul for what my wife blamed me for. Congrats to you and your future wife and it is good that you do worry about conflicting dates.

Carp

Carp,
I'd really be a redneck if I'd convinced her to get married between one of our 3-gun and UL matches. The credit for that idea goes to steve, and that's who I blamed it on when I brought it up...and was shot down instantly. Kathy didn't think her city slicker folks would appreciate the trip to Salem to see their kin married in an old gravel pit, miles from anyplace:D

Back