NEW INFORMATION The Rattlesnake Aug 20-21 in Raton, NM

Motsko

Competitors,

The Whittington Center will open the building on Monday August 15th and the range will be open Tuesday August 16th for practice.

Another reminder, this is a world team qualifier. We'll be shooting LV/HV 100 on Saturday, and HV/LV 200 Sunday.

As always, email me with any questions: mmmotsko@yahoo.com

Motsko

Competitors,

The Whittington Center will open the building on Monday August 15th and the range will be open Tuesday August 16th for practice.

Another reminder, this is a world team qualifier. We'll be shooting LV/HV 100 on Saturday, and HV/LV 200 Sunday.

As always, email me with any questions: mmmotsko@yahoo.com

Motsko

Are you going to have a steak dinner Saturday evening this year ?
Thanks
Kelly Ellis

Hv 200

This mornings HV 200 and the HV Grand

Gary sure is shooting good!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    328.1 KB · Views: 359
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    281 KB · Views: 378
And now we know the rest of the story!

LV 200, LV Grand and the Two Gun Grand! Great job Gary!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    244.4 KB · Views: 361
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 365
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 445
Gary Who?

For some reason,the winner of this match comes as no surprise. Gary BRISTOW, remember that name, is making waves in the Sport of Benchrest Competition. He appears to be having a lot of fun doing it. Way to go Gary.

I suspect that you may have earned a spot on the US World Team. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer Guy. Have fun while you're winning.

Glenn

For some reason,the winner of this match comes as no surprise. Gary BRISTOW, remember that name, is making waves in the Sport of Benchrest Competition. He appears to be having a lot of fun doing it. Way to go Gary.

I suspect that you may have earned a spot on the US World Team. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer Guy. Have fun while you're winning.

Glenn

Gary is in very good shape going into the Nationals to make the World Team. Not to take away from how he shot at Raton, but he has more points from the East-West and the Cactus than what he will get from Raton. Unfortunately, to get full point value at Raton there needed to be 75 shooters. There was 59. Gary had 4 .3's in the 200 yard HV and finished the last group with a .1. You don't shoot like that by accident. I look for Gary to be in the Hall of Fame in a few years. It's no wonder he has been the Gulf Coast region shooter of the year. He's earned it.

+1 on Gary. He seems to be one of those guys that just knows how to do this.

He's young too. He will still be winning when many of us are dead and gone.

Back