Need Info on Sinclair 6PPC - BR Rifle

bigh

This rifle was purchased at an estate sale, it has Hall action RB, RP chambered in 6 PPC. and all I know is it has a .262" neck, I am not sure of the barrel make or the stock brand, it also has Sinclair Inc. on the barrel, the trigger is in the low ounces best I can tell, it is also glued in the stock. I assume they had it built for resale. What would be the value of this gun. Any help here appreciated.

QTjKvjV.jpg

VNMO3p4.jpg

phyxYU9.jpg

HVBf7PK.jpg

nVbhWWy.jpg

YIUgOtd.jpg

Last edited:
Your gun does not say Sinclair Intl, it says Sinclair Inc.
Sinclair Intl, did not really develop until Fred stop building guns, after a lawsuit.
That said, he was as good as it got in his time, my guess is he put a Hart barrel on it, probably early/ mid 1990’s
Biggest liability is that it’s an old stock….most guys are running a flat bottom butt.
I wouldn’t rule out $1500, but I’d venture $1200-$1500 based on age.

Your gun does not say Sinclair Intl, it says Sinclair Inc.
Sinclair Intl, did not really develop until Fred stop building guns, after a lawsuit.
That said, he was as good as it got in his time, my guess is he put a Hart barrel on it, probably early/ mid 1990’s
Biggest liability is that it’s an old stock….most guys are running a flat bottom butt.
I wouldn’t rule out $1500, but I’d venture $1200-$1500 based on age.
Thanks Tim, I didnt notice the name thing.

Most would want an idea of how many rounds down the tube, but I can see that you don't have access to that info. For most current BR shooters, the RR would be a minus as would the fact that Hall actions aren't the current "hot rock", as good as they are. The problem as I see it, isn't the asking price, it's finding someone who wants it at any reasonable price. My suggestion would be to list it here and on Accurate Shooter and be flexible on the price. Would be a great varmint rifle.

Rick

Back