NBRSA Newsletter?

Bro.D

Not sure if this has ever been discussed before so let me get the ball rolling. Each month I wait patiently for my monthly NBRSA newsletter. When I see it in the mail box I know what I will be doing for the next 2o min. or so. I appreciate the match reports, advertisements, and schedule. The pictures are great too. But one thing I would like to see are a few articles on BR related subjects. Let me make one suggestion and then let's see where this goes. Suppose we ask each regional director to come up with one article a year. Not that they would have to write the article but that they would ask someone from their region to write something that they are proficient in.
Possible subjects.... Rail gun set up, stock painting, bullet making, neck turning, front and rear bag set up, match strategy, gunsmithing, stock making, gluing in an action.... We have so many that are experts on different subjects that we need to take advantage of their knowledge. Dr. Tim could also write something on the funny things he has seen at matches. I know much of this is talked about here on BRC but not all come here.
Possible? Needed? Would you like to see something like this happen? My motivation is to see things progress. Bro.D

BroD

About 10 years ago, I remember some articles in the NBRSA news....bullet making etc. I would like to see it come back as well. Maybe even some of Woody's great commentary!
Bryan

Back