NBRSA 600/1000 YD Championship results

wfcustom

FYI,
Attached are the complete results for the recently completed NBRSA 600/1000 yard National Championships held at the Sacramento Valley Shooting Center.
Congratulations to Jeff Locke 600 yd Champion and Keith Faller 1000 yd Champion. Great shooting guys!
Sloughhouse Benchrest Shooters would like to thank all the shooters for making this a fun event, and all the volunteers that chipped in to help things run smoothly.
John and Mike did a great job putting this event on, and I would like to personally express my appreciation for their efforts!
If you have never done it you have no idea all the time, effort and work that goes on during the weeks and months leading up to an event like this.
Great job guys!
Regards,
Greg

Attachments

• BENCH6002019.pdf
    50.8 KB · Views: 353
  • BENCH10002019.pdf
    50.3 KB · Views: 241
miss competing with this group.

I see lots of familiar names, congrats to the winners, Hopefully I will make it back to shoot with you all.

I see lots of familiar names, congrats to the winners, Hopefully I will make it back to shoot with you all.

I enjoyed shooting with you Ron..... hope to see you back.

I'm running a few mo later than I planned but I'm gearing up big time and will soon be out and about

I enjoyed shooting with you Ron..... hope to see you back.

I'm running a few mo later than I planned but I'm gearing up big time and will soon be out and about

Al, I had a great time shooting and meeting you all, way back when???? its been a while, I have not shot any BR since 2009, a little tactical, a bunch of long range steel, and long range hunting. I hope to get back into it, I have been on here a bit, it seems as if LR has all but died here, there used to be a lot of posters here.

Ron

Back