Merry christmas!!!!!!!!!!

Kent Owens

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

A little early, but Merry Christmas to everyone, new and old shooters. I miss seeing, and talking with, the folks that I used to shoot with, and hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Kent,

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else also!

I'm still hoping I get the chance to meet you face to face someday.

Landy

Thanks Landy. I think I'd learn a lot from talking with you about your ammo testing, and the black art of rimfires altogether. What I miss most since I've stepped back from the game is talking with fellow shooters. I've began to realize that if the conversation isn't about firearms and shooting, I have little interest in it. LOL

Hi Kent, Merry Christmas to you and yours too! Like you, I have scaled back my shooting in recent years. Cherie and I miss seeing the people more than the shooting. We made many friends over the years from Maine to Florida. I really enjoyed being the token yankee at those southern matches. By the way, you guys still talk funny!

Merry Christmas to all!

Ken & Cherie Henderson

As a new subscriber to forums in general I had wondered if it was politically correct to give Christmas greetings.
I’m glad to see it is.
So I will take this opportunity to join in and wish all here a most merry, Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year.

Bob Okorn

Merry Christmas !

I just about forgot it was nearing Christmas in terms of those Christmas themes. Judy has prolly spent the Christmas allotment, my birthday came and left without any harm and I'm sitting here wishing I had some sense.

Y'all check to see if there are two Christmas themes available because they may just show for the "admin"....which sadly, is me. Doesn't matter if they work well. I've looked the last several years and folks don't seem to be compelled to spend a lot of time on a Christmas themes these days.

Again, Merry Christmas Y'all, and to the many that call it something different...Merry Whatever you call it.

I have never given up the Merry Christmas statement. For those that I know for sure do not celebrate Christmas, but who i like, I will use Season's Greetings. Really doesn't bother me, but

Merry Christmas to you all or Happy what ever you celebrate as long as it is peaceful ......

Bob

Last edited:
Wilbur knows
that I don't do politically correct, and frankly it never crossed my mind. That's how unaware I am. LOL I'm in my own little world, sometimes.

Kent, I miss the guys on the "shooting circuit" as well. I know you've had some health struggles. I hope you are feeling better. All the best, Glynn (remember the Big Shoot in Summersville when we didn't get any sleep due to the group there for a wedding fighting all night !!! )

Will never forget that one Glen. I shot poorly anyway, but it didn't help losing a nights sleep. Was tempted to go out to the car and get my .45 and fire off a few rounds into the air, but that would have never worked, I'd ended up in jail in SC. LOL It sounded like they we filming the Jerry Springer Show upstairs above me. That taught me to chose motels more wisely. And Danny Hepler slept thru the whole thing! hahhaha

Have A Merry & a Happy All:
Maybe 8 or 10 years ago I sent over 400 Christmas cards with close to 100 going to the shooters I had address for. When GTM passed away basically I quit because I did not know who else passed away.
This year I only sent 75 to friends & relatives & have since learned that 5 passed.
Doug

I just about forgot it was nearing Christmas in terms of those Christmas themes. Judy has prolly spent the Christmas allotment, my birthday came and left without any harm and I'm sitting here wishing I had some sense.

Y'all check to see if there are two Christmas themes available because they may just show for the "admin"....which sadly, is me. Doesn't matter if they work well. I've looked the last several years and folks don't seem to be compelled to spend a lot of time on a Christmas themes these days.

Again, Merry Christmas Y'all, and to the many that call it something different...Merry Whatever you call it.

Same to you, yours and all the others, and a special thanks to you for providing a nice spot to hang out and put up with BS artists like....well.....me.

Merry Christmas to you

A little early, but Merry Christmas to everyone, new and old shooters. I miss seeing, and talking with, the folks that I used to shoot with, and hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

And hope you and everyone have a wonderful Holiday season.

I am still shooting the Falcon you built. It still puts a grin on my face each time I shoot it.

George

Glad to hear that George. You seem to shoot it very well too.:) Have a Merry Christmas and keep up the shooting. It's fun, sometimes. And even a bad day shooting beats working. HAHAHA

Being a BS artist is pretty cool. I used to be a good one but having a bit of trouble these days coming up with enough pure facts to hide that line of BS thrown in.

Greetings to All.

A Merry Christmas and Happy new year to All!!! May the upcoming year bring you much happiness and a high X count.

Al

Wilbur, you post reminds me of one of the road trips to Jacksonville, Crawfish shoot. Coming back up the road, after we'd discussed every topic under the sun to make riding less boring, I told you that I was completely out of stuff to discuss, and that I'd have to start making things up going forward. You said "Yeah, that's what I've been doing for the past 20 minutes" . Cracked me up, never forgot that.

Will never forget that one Glen. I shot poorly anyway, but it didn't help losing a nights sleep. Was tempted to go out to the car and get my .45 and fire off a few rounds into the air, but that would have never worked, I'd ended up in jail in SC. LOL It sounded like they we filming the Jerry Springer Show upstairs above me. That taught me to chose motels more wisely. And Danny Hepler slept thru the whole thing! hahhaha

Wife and I had one like that in Flagstaff, AZ, Valentines eve, 2004. We were in a roach motel on the old Rt 66--downtown where the trains run. Found out a trip later at the next interstate exit W?, there are a group of new motels, all the chains.

Merry Christmas

Hope everyone has a great Christmas with family and friends
It sure is a special time of year and the end and beginning to another chapter in our lives
Lets all endeavour to think outside ourselves and help others where we can
Merry Christmas everyone

Back