March scope dilemma 35x55 EP-zoom or 10x60

btc624

:confused: Trying to decide which one of these to pull the trigger on. I'm using it for 100-200 yd BR on my 6ppc but my gun is a switch barrel with A 6BR barrel also. Always preferred the variables and would like to hear from those who either own one of these or at least looked thru them.

:confused: Trying to decide which one of these to pull the trigger on. I'm using it for 100-200 yd BR on my 6ppc but my gun is a switch barrel with A 6BR barrel also. Always preferred the variables and would like to hear from those who either own one of these or at least looked thru them.

I own several of the 10x60 and love them. I have not looked through the 35-55 but know a couple of guys who like them.

36-55 What else!

I have five of them and several other fixed March scopes and the 36-55 has undoubetely the resolution and the advantage in heavy mirage to be able to come down in power and have a better target picture. The weight difference to the fixed models is not a problem in the 10 1/2 Lb class with the new stocks, Kelbly KLp, Scoville or Scrborough, in some of my guns I add up to 6 Oz in the stock. Just go for it and don't look back.

Back