Louisiana State Hunter Benchrest Match

CptKaos

lowly HBR score shooter
Louisiana state match this weekend. How many shooters does this match usually have? Anybody from here going? Anything special about the range as far as equipment needed?

Larry

I am new to benchrest shooting and only knew about it because several of the guys from the Austin,Tx group are going. It is listed on the NBRSA site under the Gulf Coast schedule.

Larry

I have found in the past

the NBRSA site severely lacking in schedule information so I quit looking. I often wondered how they could expect folks to show up to shoot if they didn't know there was one :confused: . I will look, thanks.

Pete

the NBRSA site severely lacking in schedule information so I quit looking. I often wondered how they could expect folks to show up to shoot if they didn't know there was one :confused: . I will look, thanks.

2009 Gulf Coast Schedule from the NBRSA website

MARCH 21 & 22 TOMBALL TX GCR CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR UL & HV

APRIL 4 & 5 DENTON TX TEXAS SHOWDOWN 4-GUN 200 YD

APRIL 18 & 19 TOMBALL TX CRAWFISH LV & HV

APRIL 26 LAKE CHARLES LA HUNTER 2-100 YD

MAY 2 & 3 NEW BRAUNFELS TX BLUEBONNET TX ST CHAMPIONSHIPS SP & LV

MAY 16 & 17 SEYMOUR TX TX ST CHAMPIONSHIPS UL & HV

MAY 17 LAKE CHARLES LA HUNTER 100 & 200

JUNE 13 & 14 SEYMOUR TX TOP OF TEXAS $ SHOOT UL NATIONALS FORMAT

(JUNE 27 & 28 LAFAYETTE LA LA ST CHAMPIONSHIPS 100-200 & 200-300)

JULY 4 & 5 MIDLAND TX LV & HV 100-200 & 200-100

AUGUST 15 & 16 DENTON TX HOTERNHELL GCR CHAMPIONSHIPS SP & LV

AUGUST 29 & 30 TOMBALL TX HUNTER TX ST & GCR CHAMPIONSHIPS

SEPTEMBER 5 & 6 MIDLAND TX BUFFALO LV & HV

Thanks 333Smitty

I have heard Frank McKee speak of going to Lousiana to shoot. He likes going there. I thought it might be something worth checking out now that I am "Retarded".

Vic Said It

The information is exactly where it is supposed to be, in the Gulf Coast Region Section of the NBRSA Web Page..........jackie

here's what i know:

the louisiana state hunter match is sat. june27 & sun. june 28 at the new hub city rifle & pistol club located at the Fuselier complex just east of Arnaudville, La. start time sat. is 9(nine) a. m. start time sun. is 8(eight) a. m. lots of covered loading area and a few tables. might want to bring your own. bring water and food. i will be at the range fri. afternoon. you can go to hub city rifle & pistol club website for directions and info. you can call me at 337-943-1917 for any help i can give. i'm in opelousas, la about 19 miles from the range. sat is 100/200 sun is 200/300.

Dave Reeder

I am a slow reader..but I don't see the words "HUNTER RIFLE" in the NBRSA schedule copied from the website....
"JUNE 27 & 28 LAFAYETTE LA LA ST CHAMPIONSHIPS 100-200 & 200-300"

i'm not in charge

of anything, but it is an NBRSA registered hunter rifle match.

Back