Lost stuff from the PHX Nats

CubCouper

Rodney Brown
Hi All,

I got home and realized that my spotting scope didn't get packed... somewhere between starting loading, the awards ceremony, then finishing loading I thought I had picked it up but it did not find its way home.

So.... if anyone picked up a Nikon Fieldscope with green nylon cover on Manfrotto legs, I'd be happy to get the thing back. Elk season is here and that scope is my favorite tool!

Also... another shooter I know is missing his Sinclair shooting stool... said it would easy to identify because it has a couple thumb-sized holes in the seat.

Thanks for help...
Rod Brown

I remember finding a stool I either gave it to BERGER or it's still in my shooting trailer that is still at the range. It's one of those all black ones plastic that has the lever . I don't know about any thumbprints I didn't really look at it

Lou

I remember finding a stool I either gave it to BERGER or it's still in my shooting trailer that is still at the range. It's one of those all black ones plastic that has the lever . I don't know about any thumbprints I didn't really look at it

If it has five legs with some tape peeled off, it belongs to John Pierce.

Back