John Palso passed away

Turboman

Senoir Member
We lost a good shooter and friend this past week,Anyone who shot south fl knew him,He always had a smile and a sparkel in his eye when we met,I became very good friends with john we kept in touch even after getting out of the rimfire game,John passed away tuesday morning,There is a celebration of life for him today at the blount curry funeral home in tampa at 605 s macdill ave,We will be attending the service He has a online guest book for any of those who would like to sign it,Ive been in contact with his daughter vicvki I know it would make her and the rest of the family feel good knowing how all of us cared about her.
father,So please sign the guestbook if you cant make the service.
RIP MY Friend Enjoy your you heavenly range,Save a bench for me.My Heart and Prayers go out to the Palso Family

John Palso

This sport and this state's shooters have lost a great man. He was a gentleman, a great sportsman and range master. He had been through some rough times. Turboman (Jeff Hopper) and I enjoyed traveling down to Wyoming Antelope Club to shoot with him.
He worked hard at what he did and was a friend of many shooters, both far and near. My sincere condolences to his family.

Last edited by a moderator:
John Palso

It is truly a sad day when we lose such a great competitor, and a true gentleman who represented our sport well. He will be missed by all who had the privilege of knowing and shooting with him. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.
Bill and Carol Smith

Truly a sad day for benchrest shooting.. I have known John since I started shooting benchrest .22's. There was not a finer man or shooter around. John was always ready to help anyone and always had a smile on his face.. John was a true Southern gentleman.. I will miss him greatly.. Our thoughts and prayers go out to John's family..

May you Rest in Peace John..

Dave and Pat Smith

Back