Jimmie Shores first 250

B

Bob Collins

Jimmie shot his first 250 15X at the Macon Co. Gun Club today and followed it up with a 249 18X. Jimmie has been know far and wide as the King of the 249's and it was Great being there to see you "light step it" down to look at your target.
That A Boy!
Bob Collins

Bob: I know Jimmy Shores and it is great to here that he got his 250. I used to shoot with him at Mark,s Gun Shop for a while. I did learn a few things about Benchrest shooting from him and was sorry he moved to Georgia. It is nice to hear good things about old friends successes. Way to go Jimmie. garrisone.

Congratulations Jimmy.....................................

He shot his first 250 in conditions that were anything but perfect, and this doesn't include the gnats he had to shoot through!!:eek::eek::eek: He backed-up his 250-15X in 10.5 with a 249-18X in 13.5 for a win in both classes!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Jimmie!! This is one of the first three who taught me how to shoot. And he may live in Ga now but hes still a tarheel. dj

Jimbo!! Way to go! I miss seeing you at the matches up here, but you've fell in with a good bunch of guys to shoot with in GA. Congratulations, well done!
Kent

Congrat's Jimmie!

That's some great shootin', especially while being eaten alive by those famous Montezuma gnats. I hit one of those gnats once; the bullet bounced back and almost killed a shooter three benches down from me. ;) If you took both heavy classes in that crowd, you done good.

Back