Jewell Triggers

antelopedundee

internet bum
Are there folks sitting with piles of theses for future use? Just curious as I saw future build rifles for sale that included a Jewell trigger.

Guys and gals, please use the Classifieds section, rather than the forum, to notify the world that you've got something to sell. https://benchrest.com/class/
I have none to sell nor was I soliciting to buy. Jewell Triggers has gone OOB. I got an email from someone offering an "unbuilt" rifle which would include a Jewell trigger. So why would one include a trigger for which there are supposedly no spare parts. I expect there are some who have small stockpiles?

Some may have stockpiles but they aren't going to cannabalize a good trigger for a disfunctional one. Its advertised with a Jewell because that's prolly the way it was built. I have Jewells that have never give a problem, then I have some that went back for repair. No more repairs so if those STB they are the ones that will go in the spare parts bin.

Some may have stockpiles but they aren't going to cannabalize a good trigger for a disfunctional one. Its advertised with a Jewell because that's prolly the way it was built. I have Jewells that have never give a problem, then I have some that went back for repair. No more repairs so if those STB they are the ones that will go in the spare parts bin.
IIRC the gun was being pre-sold so the builder was installing a Jewell trigger.

lol it is hard to have a conversation when have the input has been removed..leave the post remove the text, say why...

Back