It has been done!!!!! 250-25X IR50/50 card

bob finger

First indoor perfect IR50/50 UL shot

Today at Piney Hill Ken Camper shot the FIRST EVER known 250-25X IR50/50 unlimited target in competition.(subject to final verification by IR50/50)

Congratulations Ken, and it could not have been done by a nicer guy and terrific competitor!!!!!

Ken said it was okay to post his equipment:
Suhl action, built by the Late Bill Myers with a Benchmark 3 groove barrel shooting and a Harrels tuner (tuned at 215 just where Bill left it when he delivered the gun to Ken)using Eley black box ammo and shot off of a joystick rest.

Photos are below.

Again congratulations Ken, a great first 250-25X card! bob

Last edited:
congratulations ken, great shooting.
best ir 5050 target i've ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go Ken!

Does anyone know whether the Benchmark barrel was one of their buttoned or cut barrels?

Here they are!!

KenCamper250_25x.jpg

KenCamper250_25x2.jpg

Congratulations Ken!!! Great target! Nobody trys any harder at the game, or puts in more effort. You've done the best shooting all year in IR5050, from what I've seen, shooting 50+ 250's this season!!!! I don't think anyone has ever shot that many 250's in a season. Well done!!!

Wow!

Congratulations Ken!!! Great target! Nobody trys any harder at the game, or puts in more effort. You've done the best shooting all year in IR5050, from what I've seen, shooting 50+ 250's this season!!!! I don't think anyone has ever shot that many 250's in a season. Well done!!!

50+ 250's is fantastic. Well done indeed! Congratulations.

Congratulations Ken!! Way to go. Unlike the rest of us, now you have one less item for your Bucket List!

Dave Shattuck

Back