I found this interesting...

Wilbur, that is a very well thought out explanation of what amounts to rude behavior.

That being said, I would say a good definition of a troll is someone who has knowledge of quite a few things but as never actually participated in much of anything.........but still wants to argue about it.

One of my most favorite cartoons shows a man in front of his PC typing away. His wife is standing behind him, saying "Why would you go on the internet for an argument when you have a perfectly good woman right here at home?

That's one nice thing about the internet. If a person searches long enough there is an answer out there to support your position.

Later
Dave

Internet

Where does the internet get its information? The internet is an information Highway with a lot of hitchhikers:) The internet is a powerful tool. Its a quick trip to the Library or bookstore. No need for masks or social distancing:D

I'm a hitchhiker. I found this site,20 years ago, surfing the internet.:D BRC wasn't listed in Britannica.:D

Glenn

Agree with Jackie on one of my other shooting sites there are folks who can tell you exactly how to achieve something that they have never achieved themselves.

Back