Hotel accommodations for the crawfish

R

russell m

Only 5 rooms have been booked so far.there are 15 rooms left. 10 with king beds & 5 with double beds. If i dont get some more rooms booked the rate may go up!!!!!! I cant get any more double rooms at this time. I may be able to at a later date. Hope tp see you there. Russell m

Russell

Here is an idea....

Since our accomodations are at the Comfort suites and you know we will have a bunch of people and we can NOT have any adult beverages at the range at the end of the day, why not ask the motel if we can have a gathering of folks in the big lobby area over by the TV. We could set up a couple of tables and everybody could put there liquid whatever on the tables for others to share or bring a cooler of beer, chips or something. I'm sure everyone will go to dinner but why not after that come to the hotel for a good old BS session with everyone. Heck I will bring some Grey Goose Vodka, Forty Creek barrel seclect whiskey, plastic cups.. If everyone who wants to join in would bring a little something we can make the best of it......

What do you think ??? Anybody up to it

Doug, I'm in .....just moved to Sugarland from Atlanta ...you know the SE....Brady,Billy, Bart.
I was told you might know where the Lady's are in Tomball ......lol

Back