Has anyone seen or own a Moldafinio rifle action

A

acelungger

I think I have the phone number? I called it last week but it happen to be a day they were closed
I bought a barrel that had a Moldafinio rifle action and I was just looking for any info.
Thanks
Greg

Mo still shoots in Palma Matches in Forbes Club in Colonie, NY. Fine fellow, indeed. I think he did make some actions.

I think I have the phone number? I called it last week but it happen to be a day they were closed
I bought a barrel that had a Moldafinio rifle action and I was just looking for any info.
Thanks
Greg

Greg, post a picture or three. Also, Mo builds rifles; he does not make actions, but he surely has a talent for putting barrels and actions together. :cool:

Wasn't Mo DeFina involved with the CPS actions sometime or another? I had it in my mind that Walt Pereira sold CPS to Mo DeFina. Then it was sold to Time Precision. Sure don't take that for gospel though as its been around 20 plus years since the CPS actions were made by Walt Pereira.

Mo's action

Mo did make some actions in the late 90's. It was a square, steel body 3 lug action similar is size to a Stolle Panda. I have one, what do you want to know about it?

Pete

Back