Flavio Fare Trigger

Would you be kind enough to detail differences?
I know about your version 90 deg sear but, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a side by side ?
Kind of curious because last year I installed a Whisper.

FF trigger

I have this trigger in my recently Vudoo built V-22S rifle. It is by far the best and lightest trigger I have and I have a number of other after market triggers.

The 24" Shilen and action is bedded in a McMillan Edge stock and is ideal for Benchrest shooting which is what this gun is dedicated to do.

Mine is the 90 degree sear rifle and the trigger pull is probably 1 ounce.

I have this trigger in my recently Vudoo built V-22S rifle. It is by far the best and lightest trigger I have and I have a number of other after market triggers.

The 24" Shilen and action is bedded in a McMillan Edge stock and is ideal for Benchrest shooting which is what this gun is dedicated to do.

Mine is the 90 degree sear rifle and the trigger pull is probably 1 ounce.

Would you happen to know if that trigger only comes with 90deg sear ?

Would you happen to know if that trigger only comes with 90deg sear ?

Hey Timothy,
Yessir, it's 90 deg sear only. A number of mechanical changes were made to accommodate the new sear and the one I have in my V-22S is repeatable to within two tenths of a gram. What would you be looking to put one in?

MB

Hey Timothy,
Yessir, it's 90 deg sear only. A number of mechanical changes were made to accommodate the new sear and the one I have in my V-22S is repeatable to within two tenths of a gram. What would you be looking to put one in?

MB

At this point, mostly information only, especially since I installed one Whisper in a sporter this past year.
Everything else I shoot have B&A’s which have been flawless for me personally.

It will be interesting to se if there is a 90deg migration or any conversions that gain traction.
Do you anticipate triggers to become available above your in house needs down the road.

Last edited:
At this point, mostly information only, especially since I installed one Whisper in a sporter this past year.
Everything else I shoot have B&A’s which have been flawless for me personally.

It will be interesting to se if there is a 90deg migration or any conversions that gain traction.
Do you anticipate triggers to become available above your in house needs down the road.

Gotcha.

I do, but it'll take a while. The guys in Italy are functional again, but they just moved (as did we) and they're a bit behind.

MB

Back