Factoryville

Congrats to James for his win. Would this be Adam Peightal's father? Adam has spent the last 6 months hanging out with us down here in Texas at the ARA matches. He's transferring out to a new duty station so we'll miss him at the matches.

Les

factory ville

thanks keven had a good time with you folks. hope to get up again .yes adan is my son, he enjoyed shooting with you folks, thanks for making him welcome jim

congrats jim great shootin' and a really great target!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Factoryville ARA State

That was some great shooting Jim, Congratulations on winning the PA State and that 2350 you shot in some really tough conditions. You should put that target on the wall.

We had 9 shooters come out for this match. One was a new shooter, Joe Laneski who gave it his best shot with his Marlin and that little 4x power scope he had on rig. I took a look through that little 4x and I really have to give Joe a lot of credit for even trying. You think a 6x is tough to see a bull. HA! That man had it tough!! Joe said he'll be using more scope at the next match for sure! We're looking forward to seeing you there Joe.

Attached are the results from this match.

Best,

Roger

Attachments

• 07-25-09.xls
    50 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Back