Even see coax front rests on the line?

zanemoseley

I'm thinking of getting a RFBR rifle setup. I shoot F Class occasionally as well but am still using a bipod on my Savage 12BR in 6mmbr. One of the local club RFBR matches I would be attending requires a 2 piece rest (1 piece not allowed) and a lot of people use the coax front rests for F class, the only reason I haven't bought one yet is the extreme cost. I'm thinking of getting a Seb Neo to use for both RFBR and F Class. Was curious if you guys ever see anyone at matches with them. I already have a nice Edgewood rear bag.

I'm thinking of getting a RFBR rifle setup. I shoot F Class occasionally as well but am still using a bipod on my Savage 12BR in 6mmbr. One of the local club RFBR matches I would be attending requires a 2 piece rest (1 piece not allowed) and a lot of people use the coax front rests for F class, the only reason I haven't bought one yet is the extreme cost. I'm thinking of getting a Seb Neo to use for both RFBR and F Class. Was curious if you guys ever see anyone at matches with them. I already have a nice Edgewood rear bag.

Yes, several shooters use that rest as well as other coaxial rests.

For years I shot CF & RF both with a Farley with zero issue, now a Neo. It is worth every penny.

The Lenzi

The nicest rest I've seen is the Lenzi. Pricey but flawless they say. Not as cumbersome to deal with as a big Seb. Don't need all that weight shooting a .22 RF rifle, in my opinion.

Pete

The nicest rest I've seen is the Lenzi. Pricey but flawless they say. Not as cumbersome to deal with as a big Seb. Don't need all that weight shooting a .22 RF rifle, in my opinion.

Pete

The Lenzi is listed as 26.5# and the Neo 22.5#. Does look very nice.

Sorry,

The Lenzi is listed as 26.5# and the Neo 22.5#. Does look very nice.

I didn't notice it was a Neo. I haven't paid much attention to Seb rests. The only ones I've seen are huge things and from the look on the faces of those who own them when they lift them, they appear to be quite cumbersome. I've had and used a Farley since they first came out and it has served me well, I must say. Them Lenzi's though - - -. I'm too friggin old now to spend that much money on something that wouldn't be of any benefit to me.

Pete

Back