Email for Dwight Scott

During this time of year, Dwight sometimes hunts or fishes. He is very good at answering the phone when he is there so be patient.

Hovis

I`d consider it courteous to not call till after 10:00 AM as well. I have heard him mention this before. I want to send him a bolt for upgrade so I am in line too!

Just send him the bolt with a detailed letter of what you want done. If he has any questions, he'll call you. Or just ask in the letter for him to call you when he gets time to work on it. Great guy, easy to work with.

Hovis

Not meaning to hijack this thread - but what does a person look for to see if he/she needs to send their bolt to Mr. Scott? Anything to measure/listen for/ etc?

Thanks in advance

Stanley

If you have a keen ear, you can listen for any inconsistancies. It may take 20-30 firing pin drops to hear it. Otherwise, some firing pin systems are believed to be to light (spring and firing pin) and this is actually dwights expertise. He adds weight to the firing pin and a heavier spring if necessary. There is a picture of the mod in a thread somewhere on here.

Hovis

Back