Elberton GA , LR score

Zane

Heading to Elberton tomorrow for the long range shoot at the best shooting range in GA. To bad I will not be shooting

Zane,
I shot there in this match last year, a great place to shoot,,, REALLY good people there too!! Miles & his crew run a really smooth shoot, from the bench's to the lunch to the target crew, it's all first class, nothing left to chance except the wind,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, in Elberton Ga ,,,,,,,,,

the wind is my friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DD

Zane,
Frank & dog are headed up today (friday), I wish I could make it but I've got to work a show,,,,,,,,,

the wind is my friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DD

I am given to understand Herbie Llewellyn , Wayne France and David Apple are headed that way from Maryland and Virginia so it sounds like some serious shooters will be there. I assume the Locals Jim Wooten, Henry Rivers, Johnny Loric etc will also be there so it should be a fun time. To bad Ron Collins quit.

Dick

I am given to understand Herbie Llewellyn , Wayne France and David Apple are headed that way from Maryland and Virginia so it sounds like some serious shooters will be there. I assume the Locals Jim Wooten, Henry Rivers, Johnny Loric etc will also be there so it should be a fun time. To bad Ron Collins quit.

Dick

Dick, any idea why Ron bowed out so suddenly? I was shocked to say the least when I heard he was selling all his gear...

Back