Eastern Region Annual meeting

slowlearner

ER P. M.
This year our annual meeting will take place on Saturday October 31, at Deer Ridge G. C. / Black Dog Tavern located near Bellville Ohio. 44813
If you did not receive the Email notice please contact the E.R. director for details.

Eastern region anual meeting minutes results

This year our annual meeting will take place on Saturday October 31, at Deer Ridge G. C. / Black Dog Tavern located near Bellville Ohio. 44813
If you did not receive the Email notice please contact the E.R. director for details.

The minutes of the Eastern Regional Annual Meeting need to be posted.

No Meeting Minutes

Unless someone took notes, there won’t be any minutes. I couldn’t make it to the meeting due to a previous scheduled conflict.

Lee
ER Secretary, Treasurer and Alternate Director

I’m pretty sure notes were taken.

I’d suggest calling or emailing the director. Please and thank you’s also go a long way.

The minutes of the Eastern Regional Annual Meeting need to be reported as per the NBRSA
bylaws section 10.1. Please call or email the Eastern Secretary for the meeting minutes.

NBRSA Eastern Region Annual Meeting Minutes

The minutes of the Eastern Regional Annual Meeting need to be reported as per the NBRSA
bylaws section 10.1. Please call or email the Eastern Secretary for the meeting minutes.

Mel....

I scribed the minutes of our Eastern Region annual meeting. We have submitted the meeting minutes to our web master today for him to post on our NBRSA web site.

Should you have any questions about our annual meeting, please call me directly.

Jack
Cell: 440-590-5299

Jack, congratulations with regard to your position of NBRSA President.
I think you will do a very fine job. Also, thanks for your help with regard
to the Eastern Region Annual Meeting Minutes results.

Back