Drifting with the tumbling Tumbleweed!

Motsko

Competitors,

Just a reminder this weekend is the Tumbleweed Match in Albuquerque, NM.

We're at the New Mexico Shooting Range State Park off of I-40 EXIT 149 and head North to Shooting Range Access Road.

Shooting Range State Park
16001 Shooting Range Access NW
Albuquerque, NM 87121

LV/HV 100 Saturday
HV/LV 200 Sunday

Lunch will be provided.

Let me know if you have any questions

mmmotsko@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Richard, Scott Haywood posted the results in Facebook. I can't download the photos from it as it's something to do with how it was loaded on Facebook.

LV 100
Charles Huckeba .2008
Scott Haywood .2316
Steve Murphy .2596
Ed Adams .2610
Durward Wofford .2674

HV 100
Larry White .2224
Scott Smallwood .2300
Amanda Lax .2436
Ron Lax .2498
Durward Wofford .2498

Thanks for

posting that Mike. Will be anxious to hear the results from today. Can't believe the off season is here already. Well, time to get tuned up for the Cactus :) Actually, I have some things I have been wanting to test but did not want to try them during the BR season.

Richard Brensing

thanks for the T-Weed

Hey thanks to Ed Adams, Todd Tyler, and especially Mr. Motsko for another excellent Tumbleweed! Mark handles the email, does the scoring, gets the lunch ready, posts the scores, and makes sure the hot tubs are at a perfect 102 degrees..... OK, that last part might be a stretch but that's about it. It's nice to have one more laid back match before winter rears it's ugly head, and this is a great one. Thanks again to all ya'all..... Scott

I can just see it now

" Mr Smallwood, if we see more chips from you trimming brass while in the hot tub we are going to have to ask you to leave" But!! Scott says " This water along with the bath salts makes such a good lubricant!! If you won't let me do this I can never agg!!"

Sorry I let one of your secrets out;)

Richard

Back