Dom "the Dominator" Grunas wins the Holton, MI 2013 President's Cup

Joe Krupa

Just got a call from Jack Neary that "The Dominator" Dom Grunas posted his first (of probably many) two-gun wins at Holton, Michigan this past weekend.

I understand that Bob Scarbrough, Jr was second and Jack Neary was third.

This must be a most satisfying win for The Dominator since he bested 43 shooters, inlcuding at least three Hall of Fame shooters.

Hopefully, a fuller set of results will be posted soon.

Way to go Dominator!

Jeff, you are right....

..... and so am I. This is Dom's first win at Holton (of which he should have won one last year, too).

It is The Dominator's second two-gun win; the first being at WWCCA in 30-plus mph conditions.

He is "THE DOMINATOR" after all.

Last edited:
Need to add.............. how many times has he been in the top FIVE? Joe, I believe you beat him by? At Holton last year. Dom truly is one of the nice guys in BR. Don't let Gammon tell you that he talks too much. Love having him over for dinner. Great guy to hang out with!!

Jeff Aberegg

Way to go Dom, maybe now you should pay Joe for that rifle he let you borrow. lol
Gary

good for you Dom,,,,you had the gleam in your eye many yrs ago,,,its paying off now....gongrats on your overnite success after years of practice,,,you shoot with a tuff crowd....Roger

Bill, if you need a hand with making that door bigger, you know I am always willing to help!;)

Congratulations Dom

Dominick is a friend to all who know him and he deserves all the accolades expressed here. I believe that he has a new secret weapon in that mustache. Being very close to the muzzle, he can use it as the nearest wind flag. James

Last edited:
Need to add.............. how many times has he been in the top FIVE? Joe, I believe you beat him by? At Holton last year. Dom truly is one of the nice guys in BR. Don't let Gammon tell you that he talks too much. Love having him over for dinner. Great guy to hang out with!!

Jeff Aberegg

I never once said that Dom talks to much!! All I said was that you can't shut him up once he gets going, especially after a couple of, pops!!! EH! :eek::eek:

Dom, it's great to see a good buddy shoot this well. Winning a two gun over 43 competitors is a hell of a job. Now tell me you had the Melinator barrel on the gun !!! Congratulations buddy !!!

Back