Dave Bruno's Mom Passing...

Hey Gang,

After a long battle with kidney ailments and cancer, Dave Bruno's mom, Irene, passed away peacefully on Saturday. Irene Bruno was 86 years old.

Dave mom was a very sweet lady. Irene, along with Dave's Dad, Pete, would both come down to Dave's old gun shop in Cheswick, PA on Saturday's to bring Dave lunch and visit with his friends and his customers. Irene was very proud of Dave and his Benchrest World Records and shooting and hunting accomplishments.

If I wanted Dave to go with me to a BR match and Dave did not want to go (which was the case many times...), I would simply tell Irene that I wanted to go to this upcoming BR match, but Dave did not want to go with me, so I guess I wasn't going to go.... Irene would then start on Dave... "David, did you promise Jack you would go the match with him?" "You should go with him!" Dave, begrudgingly, would end up going with me to please him mom, cursing me all the way there...!

Dave's mother will be waked this Weds. from 2-4PM and 6-8PM at the Siwicki-Yanicko Funeral Home (23 McKrell Road in Russellton, PA)

http://www.siwicki-yanickofh.com/obituary/irene-m-bruno

Please keep Irene Bruno, and Dave and his family in all your daily prayers....

Jack

I am very saddened to hear this bad news. Dave's great personality was probably gained from his parents and it is a great loss to him and everyone who knew her. My condolences and prayers for the whole family and friends. James Mock

Prayers go out to Dave and his family.
I am so sorry to hear this. I know how much Dave cared for his Mom.
Sympathy to the family at this time of sadness.
Dale

Dave's Mom

Our deepest condolences to Dave's moms passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with Dave and his family.
Bob Hamister

Dave Bruno,s moms passing

I'm saddened to hear that. I know how he feels.
Hang in there Dave. Its hard but I know she probably is in a better place.
Gerry

Back