Dan Gibeault shoots back to back 250's

Renegade

Dan Gibeault hadn't shot a rimfire match yet this year. Hadn't even fired his 40X since last year. I talked him into coming to our IR50/50 UL match at Salem this evening, and you can tell by the title what happened. He got off to a shaky start with a 243-11x, then got it working. He shot 250-19X on UL-2 and 250-12X on UL-3. Not bad for someone who's going in for cataract surgery in two weeks.
Great job, Dan!
Todd

Good shooting Dan! We've missed you this spring. Hope to see you at the next match, may take some of the heat off me, Gordon will have someone else to pick on.:)

Ken

It's been a year since Dan posted anything on BRC, and he's having a hard time trying to do it, so he asked me to tell you all "Thanks for the posts, and they've helped him to get his head back into shooting". He'd probably say it better himself, but you get the idea, right?

The other thing he told me yesterday was that shooting AirGun really helped him to pay closer attention to the windflags. The slightest change in the wind has much more effect on a pellet than it does on a bullet, and he definitely used that to his advantage on Tue....he must learn faster than I do:eek:
Todd

Back