Charlene's Meadow

Hello, Lee I really enjoyed seeing the Front page of the October 2020 Precision Rifleman magazine.

I would very much enjoy shooting with you a Richards home range it is one of the best home ranges in the country if not the best. Richard has done more to promote Benchrest shooting in the country as anyone in the past 10 years or so.
I hope I have a couple of more years that I can enjoy shooting at Richards Range he puts such a nice smooth match, Staring with Friday night under the lights than Saturday starting at 9:am 200yds and finishing at 100yds.
I hope that you can find the time to visit Richards Charlene's Meadow soon. BTY there is still time to register for this upcoming
October 9th match. :):)
By the way, Richard does run 4 relays (24 shooters) as fast or faster than most all 3 relays advents and has enough covered loading area for everyone.

Chet

5 covered benches.JPG

Last edited:
Have a great match!

Richard, it's something else that you've put this beautiful range and match together. Incredible, really. Hope you all have a great weekend and you see some itty bitty groups just begging to be records .... Scott

Back