Case for Sinclair Rest

jim

I just purchased one of the Sinclair Competition rests and am looking for a sturdy carrying case for it - would appreciate any tips on where to locate one.

Thanks

You might try a camera store. The price may be well out of range.

The case Sinclair used to sell was made by SKB. The number for it is 2SKB-1714. If you chcek out Shooterschoice.com they have it listed. You can also find it on e-Bay or by searching YAHOO. Hope this helps.

Case For Sinclair Rest

I purchased mine at a Garage sale
photobucket-36780-1340567525056.jpg

I use a little gray and black action packer case sold at Wall Mart. Added some wood strips to the bottom and drilled holes for the feet to sit inane it can't move around. It has locking handles that hold the water proof lid on. If i remember they run about 25.00........ jim

Caldwell

I use a Caldwell for my Sinclair. I believe it is the one for the Rock. Fits tight, I have to to lower the top all the way down and screw the legs all the way up. I do plan to make cut outs for the legs, since it is double walled i am hoping it want be an issue. There is also room to store my my rear bag.

Joe;
You or I could make a better looking case than that out of wood.
And we have.

Yeah Fran,
but this one doesn't have to be skulled out. Furthermore, he doesn't need to worry about it getting scratched or nicked after many coats of polyurethane.
Some things are better being practicle. Besides, he can always put a cover over it .

Back