Bl-c(2)

JDumas

I recently found 2 1lb. canisters of BL-C(2) which even though the seals have not been touched..., I fear that they're older than I am an thought of maybe runnin a few expirements this spring/summer with it in my 6ppc. However before I did that..., I thought I'd get some other shooters expirences/feedback with it (either match or otherwise) just to get a bit more backround before I even attempt said expirements.

JD

PM sent John.....

You don't want that stuff.............................!!!!!!:D:D:D
Swap....! Yea!

cale

Pete,

Yeah, but it never shot the same after they stopped importing BL-C2 into Australia.

Sako made some cute stuff, apart from those cases. I used to shoot their 70 (something?) grain flat nosed pills out of my M92 25/20 with the original octagon barrel. Sako made 'em a couple of thou oversize so they didn't rattle down old barrels like mine... And their 7x33. Why I didn't buy an L461 in that toy calibre when I had the chance, I'll never know.

JD,

2 pound is close to 550 loads for my old magnum. :(

John

I have 12 pounds of so of the original Ball C.

I found it in one pound cans in Phils Sauers' shop.

Anybody have any ideas on how to use this stuff in our modern PPC's?

Ball C wont shoot in a 6ppc but it will work in my 22ppc so just send it to me. Jerrel

I remember....

I found it in one pound cans in Phils Sauers' shop.

Anybody have any ideas on how to use this stuff in our modern PPC's?

A few years back a HOF shooter who was chamberin up a Shilen I had, had what looked to be a full 2 gal. gas can full of what I later learned to be the original BL-C 1, he said that it was no longer available but worked decently well in a 6, which is kinda why I was wonderin bout BL-C (2). The only thing I found a bit puzzling was that it was green not the grayish/black that is BL-C(2).

Back