anyone get their $1200 today ? 4/15/2020

My wife and I got ours. She's furloughed so is on NH unemployment. That was easy to get. Very well run program. Still waiting on the extra $600/week from the feds, but that will be retroactive. I'm still working, albeit from home. Cars hardly get any use. We have a good general store about a mile down the road. We take a walk on good days, play ping-pong and ride the exercise bike when the weather is bad. I frankly don't miss going places, yet.

Thought about starting my social security when I turn 69 next month in case I get laid off or termnated. Called the office in Concord and they answered the phone after 3 rings. They said not to worry because I could get it on about a week's notice. They are the most efficient office in the country. I hope to wait until I'm 70.

Our $2900 for our family of 3 came today, luckily we're both still working. The cash will help with our sudden $5k A/C & furnace replacement. This year can't end soon enough, early March brought tornados that devastated our town, my very healthy mother got a staph infection that held her in the hospital for 2 weeks with no visitation allowed, had 7 trees killed in the last week and got poison ivy on 25% of my body. I'm afraid to see what's next lol.

Guess what,?

My wife and I won’t be getting a check. Not even in my Social Security account.

If you make over $75,000 a year and are not on Social Security, no check. $185,000 a year And on Social Security, you don’t qualify.

I guess I have the consolation of knowing that I will be one of the ones paying for all of this. So, enjoy.

I was just thinking- if those of us who think we really do not want or feel right about this money or feel it is being handled wrongly by the government maybe we should consider donating it to the NRA. What are your thoughts?

I was just thinking- if those of us who think we really do not want or feel right about this money or feel it is being handled wrongly by the government maybe we should consider donating it to the NRA. What are your thoughts?

If you don’t need it why not find someone that does need it and help them out !

Lord knows there are many......

You might be the only person that can some how feel bad taking
your own money back. Give it to your Church.

I don't mind getting some of my money back, but I can't help but think it will cost me a whole lot more of my money before it's over with. There is no such thing as a free lunch, someone is going to pay for it and I'm pretty sure it will be us, the taxpayers! :)

The 5 stages of Man;

#1-born
#2- pee and poop uncontrollably
#3- pay for everything
#4- pee and poop uncontrollably
#5- die

alone of course, cuz.... "social distancing" for the foreseeable future

Thank You all you'se Beliebers.... I HAVE lived to see the day

The 5 stages of Man;

#1-born
#2- pee and poop uncontrollably
#3- pay for everything
#4- pee and poop uncontrollably
#5- die

alone of course, cuz.... "social distancing" for the foreseeable future

Thank You all you'se Beliebers.... I HAVE lived to see the day

Well Al I predict you will live to see the day for things you haven’t thought of yet. Or find a way to be happy
on top your mountain. Or for the biggest irony in the world get a special essential job like me hauling grain
down the river to feed the Chinese.

Back