Any news from Mainville?

Mainville

Hi Bill,

Peinhardt's dominated at Mainville. Jeff 1st in the gun. Gavin 2nd. Jeff shot a possible record in the LV100. 0.1492 agg.
Congrats to Jeff and Gavin.

Bob H

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the info. I wasn't able to make that match, my daughter just had a baby which now makes me a grandparent! I hope to take her shooting when she gets older.

Bill

Hi,

All my children have been taught to shoot! I need to get my grand daughter to the range when she's old enough. My youngest daughter when she was in kindergarten her teacher asked the class what they did on the weekend! She told the teacher she was making bullets with her daddy! I don't think the teacher liked hearing that but so be it! She helped load fire forming rounds for my 6ppc.

Bill Mc

Hi,

All my children have been taught to shoot! I need to get my grand daughter to the range when she's old enough. My youngest daughter when she was in kindergarten her teacher asked the class what they did on the weekend! She told the teacher she was making bullets with her daddy! I don't think the teacher liked hearing that but so be it! She helped load fire forming rounds for my 6ppc.

Bill Mc

AWESOME Bill
Keep the children smelling the gunpowder as I have.
Congrats and enjoy.

Back