Aftermarket Trigger for Anschutz 54 model1413

M

MikeN1

I have put lighter springs in my stock Anschutz 1413 trigger but it is not light enough for me. Perhaps I did not get the light springs.

Is there an after market drop in trigger for this model? I called on the 5018 and they said it would not fit.

Jewell does not list anything.

It is a Supermatch 54 1413. I would appreciate any info you have.

Mike

You can make the 5018 fit - I'm sure someone will be along to explain.
Or - go over to Rimfire central and look TT Shooter up in the sponser section.
He reworks your factory unit to 2 oz. - They turn out very nice.

call champion's choice 800-345-7179 they should be able to fix you up with 5071 put mine on about 20 yrs ago and it's worked perfect ever since Joe

sorry forgot to mention neal stepp at iss 817-595-2090 he can fix you up with the parts to make a 5018 work joe

Thank you for the information. I will update you on my progress of trigger progress.

I've done two.

I have put lighter springs in my stock Anschutz 1413 trigger but it is not light enough for me. Perhaps I did not get the light springs.

Is there an after market drop in trigger for this model? I called on the 5018 and they said it would not fit.

Jewell does not list anything.

It is a Supermatch 54 1413. I would appreciate any info you have.

Mike

I've done two.

With the 5071 trigger you just remove the new style safety which is I don't remember 2 or 3 c clips. Then there is a shaft for the sear which extends out past the trigger housing which keeps the trigger from going into an early action. I know one guy who would actually notch the bottom side of the action but I always just cut the shaft on both sides of the trigger housing flush and it slided right in. I never knew whey they made them that way.

Anschutz triggers are not cheap...last I saw I think they were $325 or more.

Charlie

I sent my trigger off to Todd at TT Shooters today.

I cannot wait to shoot it.

Mike

Back