8208 information

Andy Cross

I have become aware that Hogdon have made a batch of powder that replicates the old T Bird 8208. If my information is correct it is being sold as 8208 XBR. This powder apparently is being made by ADI here in Australia. The people at ADI don't seem to answer customer e-mails. The service from them in this regard is poor to say the least. So I was wondering if anyone knows what the powder is sold as if it is sold here in Oz because it is not listed as 8208 XBR on their web site.
Andy

In any case I would still like to know if it is in fact made in Australia and what name it is sold under in Australia.

Andy,

It is made by ADI...it is not available to us....it's a powder loaded in military ammunition which was supposed to be the same burning rate as the T powder...sounds like it's somewhere between BM2 and 2208.

Steve

I have become aware that Hogdon have made a batch of powder that replicates the old T Bird 8208. If my information is correct it is being sold as 8208 XBR. This powder apparently is being made by ADI here in Australia. The people at ADI don't seem to answer customer e-mails. The service from them in this regard is poor to say the least. So I was wondering if anyone knows what the powder is sold as if it is sold here in Oz because it is not listed as 8208 XBR on their web site.
Andy

Try 2015 canadian made

Doesn't sound too bad to me. The last canister of N133 I bought from the distributor here in Oz cost me $104 for 1Kg which is about $47.30 per pound.
Andy.

About 6$ a lb or 40-45$ an 8 lber over last years prices,Hope it's worth it......He only had the 1 lbers @ the show (and only a few) we'll see how it works.....

Back