6x44 load data

rogn

I had planned to start back into 600yd and 1K shooting this year, but delivery times and an extended hospital stay changed the plans. I had gotten some info on loads for the 6x44 in the past but due to all the disruptions the info was lost. Does anyone have any data starting loads ) for the range of bullets 105 to 115 gr. I think Ive seen some reference to H4350 and 105gr bullets, but Id hoped to see some other powders, such as VV N160 or other slower cool burners. Using 27" Brux barrel , Lapua 6.5x47 brass, Rem 7 1/2 and BR4 primers.

Last edited:
I dunno..............? A few of us were playing around with the 6X44 and myself, a 6X44 imp. several years back in the 600 yard game; but have not heard much about it lately? I never got mine to shoot really competitively. Joel Kendrick had some good results but he disappeared from the 600 yard competition? With the advent of the 6.5X47 Lapua and its varient, the 6-6.5X47, the 6X44 sort of disapeared? (at least with the Piedmont crowd) Then the 6BRX and 6Dashers came along, so not much going on that I know of? I was shooting H-4350. Good luck with it.
Rich De

Back