2015 NBRSA Nationals - UNL10-100 results

Thanks Aaron

for keeping us up to date. Got alot of friends there who I hope do well today. I told them I offer crying on my shoulder for free ;)

Richard

Delayed results

Last night I visited with a couple shooters. So many folks that it's taking 4 relays and target posting is running three matches behind. Most left the range without knowing the days results. Evidently too tired to hang around to share pics!

Conditions are tough and sounds like some good shooting by a few!

ok, here is the problem.

where this range is located, it is extremely hard to get wireless data out. AT&T service in particular. i have several people trying to email and text me results pictures and only one has been successful. and, that was on Monday. no luck with anything newer since then.

it sounds like there is a very large number of competitors and the need for 4 relays. so, for someone to get a final results pic for a particular yardage, they will have to hang around the range for quite a while until it's posted.

unless i can get some one that has verizon and the ability to take and email me or someone else pictures to post, most likely, we will get the results a day after the actual yardage. once folks come into town and get better wireless or wifi, i should be able to get results.

even Verizon service is sketchy at the St Louis range. The location of the range is really remote.

Looks like my good friend Tony Alexander is holding his own. The boy can shoot!!! Also I noticed 5 teen aggs in the sporter class. I think that's a record for St Louis. You usually don't see but one or maybe two. Lee

Last edited:
Sported and LV 100

I tired copying them from the link Scot gave to the Canadian page

Way to go Buddy Ross congratulations

Gary Sullivan and Don Hardeman keep diggin guys your in site of em

There pretty blurry maybe someone will post better ones. Follow the link Scott posted scroll down not as blurry

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 309
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 206
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 214
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg