2014 NBRSA Eastern Region Group Match Schedule

NearyJR

Guys and Gals,

A super big thanks to all the NBRSA Eastern Region members whom attended our recent annual membership meeting at Cabela's in Dundee, Mi.
It was great to see such a great turn-out for our annual meeting! I really appreciate everyone's feedback and support as we work together to continue to build our NBRSA Eastern Region membership growth through creating improved shooting experiences at each of our Group matches for all ER shooter's!

A special thanks to all the ER match directors whom attended the meeting, as well as to Lee Hachigian, the ER Secretary Treasurer whom always does a such super job and... is a great help!

Moving forward, please see the attached finalized 2014 NBRSA Eastern Region Group match schedule for your review and reference as you plan your ER Group match shooting schedule plans for next year... I believe we have created a great group match schedule for next year with (11) matches, plus... the 2014 NBRSA Group Nationals hosted by the Holton Gun and Bow Club!

Stay tuned to this channel for the details of the our new and very exciting "Eastern Region Group Match Attendance Incentive Program" we will be launching next Spring! Wow!

This new Group Match Attendance Incentive Program will be a great opportunity for all skill-levels of BR shooter's to win some very, very nice prizes next year by simply attending the NBRSA Easter Region Group matches!

Best Regards,

Jack Neary

NBRSA Eastern Region, Director

Attachments

• 2014 NBRSA Eastern Region Group Match Schedule - Final.pdf
    167.1 KB · Views: 898
Last edited:
Dang Jack that is only 5 months away. I need to get busy and get some of the MANY things fixed and done that I keep putting off.

This slope keeps getting steeper. It will be here before you know it.

Joe Hynes

Dang Jack that is only 5 months away. I need to get busy and get some of the MANY things fixed and done that I keep putting off.

This slope keeps getting steeper. It will be here before you know it.

Joe Hynes

Don't try to do it all in one day Joe. ALWAYS leave some for tomorrow...

Jack,

I see that you have the IBS Nationals in RED on your schedule BUT you do not have the NBRSA in RED, just wondering????

Tom

Tom:

Red indicates non NBRSA event (like the super shoot).

Greg

Jack,

how did you know??? I was putting on my dress this morning and when I looked down to see if my heals went with the outfit I forgot that I can't wear the 6 inch ones as they throw me off balance and fell forward into the mirror.

Tom

Jack,

how did you know??? I was putting on my dress this morning and when I looked down to see if my heals went with the outfit I forgot that I can't wear the 6 inch ones as they throw me off balance and fell forward into the mirror.

Tom

WHY DO I BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Jack,

Tom

Was it that cute little Black Cocktail dress number I like you to wear so much? It's very slimming on you! Damn... I love when you dress up for us!
Bad Santa

Jack,

Tom

Tom

Did you smear that pretty lipstick??:cool: Have a good Christmas...............

Later
Dave

Back